District wide Secure Connectivity
VISION Technologies Limited is the first company who touched the nearest districts in every corner of its network. We used respective service provider where applicable, used the backbone of the fiber cable network and developed our own network infrastructure where none of the above applies.
With district widespread regional support team both, we can ensure quick restoration of any broken link. All the nodes are connected through the redundant path. So the physical security is ensured.
We also imply all the modern security technology to ensure the secure data path of each individual client we have.
VISION Technologies Ltd. as Data Communication provider
- Service experience since last four years
- district wide remote coverage
- Ensuring 2 hrs downtime any remote branches
- Last mile fiber solution
- Skilled technical recourses
- 24×7 Customer support team nationwide
- Redundant secured backbone network
Dark Fiber Connectivity
Extensive fiber-optic coverage
- Over thousands of fiber-optic networks throughout Bangladesh with close tie-up with both NTTN Service Provider
- Access to on-going network growth
- Supports all major technologies
- You choose what equipment to use and how and when to connect it
- You decide the transmission technology and what protocols to use
Private and Secure
Allocated fiber is dedicated and provides physical separation from any other service with Complete security
Capacity Based Connectivity
Based on a probabilistic analysis of achievable capacity on individual links of a random topology, we introduce a novel connectivity metric for wireless ad-hoc networks. We assume a pair of nodes is connected if their bi-directional capacity is more than a given threshold. Our metric is more sophisticated compared to previously proposed metrics of connectivity as it captures the effects of time-varying fading channel, power, and multiple antennas. Our results show that employing radio nodes with multiple antennas enhances the connectivity of fading wireless ad-hoc networks